Updated: Apr 20
Now is the time to get your PetitPoppers because you definitely will want to try this recipe! We keep telling everyone that Matcha is one of the most versatile ingredients out there! You can make or incorporate it into almost anything. It truly is the King of all Teas. Now we will show you how to make these delectable, fluffy, light and super easy pancakes.
Grab your PetitPopper and get the rest of the ingredients below so we may begin.
1. Combine all your dry ingredients into a big bowl. That is, flour, baking powder, PetitPopper and Salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients (except the two additional egg whites). That is, egg, coconut milk, coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
3. Make a well in your dry ingredients and use a spoon to combine. Do not over mix.
4. Whisk the additional egg whites until stiff peaks.
5. Fold in egg whites. Fold in a third of the whites first to loosen the batter and then the remainder.
6. Heat a skillet over medium heat and cover thinly with butter.
7. When hot (not burning) add a dollop of your mixture (you may determine the size) and leave for about a minute or until tiny bubbles start busting on the top.
8. Flip and heat until pancake is completely cooked through.
9. Enjoy with maple syrup, honey, fresh or reduced fruit or any other topping you may like!